Friday, May 29, 2015

Guys! Guys! BOOKCON is tomorrow!!


Way, way back when in February, I mentioned that I was going to BookCon this year. Now guess what? BookCon is tomorrow!!! And I am beyond excited!!


I'll be there both days. I basically did everything the website said to do to prepare for my first BookCon expedition (actually my first adventure into any kind of con.) I've downloaded the app and synced all the things that I want to do with my phone calendar so that I get notifications half and hour beforehand so I don't miss anything. But there are so many things!! All the panels sound amazing and then there are autograph booths and awesome bookish stuff... I know that I won't get to everything on my list but, hey, a girl can try right?

I'm most excited to see Felicia Day (aka Charlie for Supernatural fans - by the way, the season finale this year killed me), Rainbow Rowell, and Marissa Meyer on Saturday and Sarah J. Maas and Kat, Christine, and Jesse from Booksplosion on Sunday. But really, if out of all the things I bookmarked for both days I only got to get an autograph from Sarah J. Maas, I'd be a happy camper. Like a really happy camper.

Lots of pictures will happen and since this week is also special employee discount days at work, a giant BookCon/Summer Reads book haul is to be expected in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. *raises hand* first timer there tomorrow too! I'll be there on Sunday though D: I hope I see u there and if I do, I'm going to come down and say hello like a madman. Can't wait to see ur wrap up if you're doing this one! I'm so scared because I'm going on the last day and if anything goes wrong, I won't have time to deal with it!! D: :D Hope to see u there and have fun :D

    As always,
    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for first timers! I'm so sad we didn't get to see each other! I hope you made out really well during your BookCon trip. I have so so so many books and even more totes! =D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...