Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Update! aka I haven't fallen off the face of the earth!!

Hello blogosphere!

Apparently I've taken a highly unanticipated hiatus from blogging which sucks because I had a bunch of blog topic ideas  that I wanted to get out there. Plus a review for Eleanor and Park which I absolutely loved, by the way. My unintentional hiatus began with my week long beach vacation - had a great time but after, however, life struck and my time for blogging went out the window.

Why you may ask? I shall explain via gifs:

This is me minding my own business: 
 
 
Enter my mom: "Hey, I'm going away two weeks. In the mean time, can you remodel the kitchen?"
 
 
My reaction:
 
 My boyfriend's reaction:
 
[Note the differences there.]
[ Note also that no, I don't think my boyfriend is Ian Somerhalder but how freaking crazy would that be?! But my boyfriend is definitely not a geeky book nerd like me. ]
 
Long story short, this is my kitchen right now:

And this is me because I still have work and I have no place to cook or eat:
 
Or make coffee:
 
 
And that is why I haven't been blogging. I'll be back to bother you all again with my reviews and all the stuffs soon.
 
Until then, happy reading! =)

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I'm taking a hiatus as well. Things are so stressful these days. With summer coming to an end, we have to wrap up our summer reading and start getting back into the reality of things. Good to hear that you haven't fallen off the face of the Earth :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one! My only problem is since I wasn't expecting to take a hiatus, I didn't prep scheduled blogs in advance. I wanted to before I left for vacation but work got in the way, of course. Good luck with your hiatus as well! =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...